[rancid] RANCID Stop sending Notifications

Rodrigue Yossa r.yossa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 18:05:37 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm using CentOS 6.4.
When check Sendmail conf in etc/rancid.conf in point to valid command.
Also /var/log/message show me that mail is send to rancid-firewall-admin

to=<rancid-admin-FIREWALL at mydomain.com>, relay=smtp.mydomain.net:587,
delay=1.3, delays=0.24/0/0.54/0.55, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent

Regards

--
Rodrigue YOSSA
Tel: (+237) 6 77.91.05.16 - 6 97.18.47.14