[rancid] problem with get config from asa (version 8.x)

Tom Vaknin tom.vak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 11:35:46 UTC 2017

while running clogin -m i find the following:
FWASA
autoenable:/opt/rancid/.cloginrc:334: FWASA 0
noenable:/opt/rancid/.cloginrc:128: * 1
password:/opt/rancid/.cloginrc:333: FWASA userpass enablepass
user:/opt/rancid/.cloginrc:332: FWASA rancid
method:/opt/rancid/.cloginrc:209: FWASA ssh

i found our that it matches to line noenable.
it was global line to all .cloginrc file.

thanks a lot!
much appreciate