[rancid] is there scripts for 3com router

Piegorsch, Weylin William weylin at bu.edu
Tue Dec 26 04:39:09 UTC 2017

Would a script from v1 work in v3?  That’s what we upgraded from; the old server was circa 2002 or so.

Anyway, thanks for the SMC info; I’ll check that out.  Our 3COMs are so old I doubt it (the oldest we have running were installed around 1990 I think, with further installations until sometime 1999 - 2002).  But, it can’t hurt to check, maybe we can restore rancid’s service to some of them at least.

weylin