[rancid] Enterasys Switches help

Gauthier, Chris cgauthier at comscore.com
Thu Dec 28 22:39:51 UTC 2017

I would take a look at the rancid types file to make sure it’s running the commands you need.  It seems like it’s throwing up in the very beginning of its run.

There are several emails in the list on how to get into a “debugging” mode if you’re not already familiar.  That will help completely isolate the issue.

--Chris

Chris Gauthier Senior Network Engineer | comScore, Inc.
t +1 (503) 331-2704 |
cgauthier at comscore.com
317 SW Alder Street, Suite 700 | Portland, OR 97204  United States
comscore.com
​​​This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system and notify sender.