[rancid] IOS-XE dual-RE show version

Piegorsch, Weylin William weylin at bu.edu
Thu Jul 6 21:21:53 UTC 2017

I’m not sure how to tell, but I can share this.
Weylin

ASR1002-X#sh ver
Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.16.05.S - Extended Support Release
Cisco IOS Software, ASR1000 Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.5(3)S5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)
Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport
Copyright (c) 1986-2017 by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Compiled Thu 19-Jan-17 09:17 by mcpre

Cisco IOS-XE software, Copyright (c) 2005-2017 by cisco Systems, Inc.
All rights reserved.  Certain components of Cisco IOS-XE software are
licensed under the GNU General Public License ("GPL") Version 2.0.  The
software code licensed under GPL Version 2.0 is free software that comes
with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  You can redistribute and/or modify such
GPL code under the terms of GPL Version 2.0.  For more details, see the
documentation or "License Notice" file accompanying the IOS-XE software,
or the applicable URL provided on the flyer accompanying the IOS-XE
software.

ROM: IOS-XE ROMMON

comm881-nat-aca01 uptime is 5 weeks, 6 days, 18 hours, 42 minutes
Uptime for this control processor is 5 weeks, 6 days, 18 hours, 43 minutes
System returned to ROM by reload at 22:35:38 EDT Thu May 25 2017
System restarted at 22:38:32 EDT Thu May 25 2017
System image file is "bootflash:asr1002x-universalk9.03.16.05.S.155-3.S5-ext.SPA.bin"
Last reload reason: Reload Command

This product contains cryptographic features and is subject to United
States and local country laws governing import, export, transfer and
use. Delivery of Cisco cryptographic products does not imply
third-party authority to import, export, distribute or use encryption.
Importers, exporters, distributors and users are responsible for
compliance with U.S. and local country laws. By using this product you
agree to comply with applicable laws and regulations. If you are unable
to comply with U.S. and local laws, return this product immediately.

A summary of U.S. laws governing Cisco cryptographic products may be found at:
http://www.cisco.com/wwl/export/crypto/tool/stqrg.html

If you require further assistance please contact us by sending email to
export at cisco.com.

License Level: advipservices
License Type: Permanent
Next reload license Level: advipservices

cisco ASR1002-X (2RU-X) processor (revision 2KP) with 3728853K/6147K bytes of memory.
Processor board ID FOX2008GH12
6 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
8388608K bytes of physical memory.
6684671K bytes of eUSB flash at bootflash:.

Configuration register is 0x2102

ASR1002-X#