[rancid] Filtering out flash dir and time change events

Doug Hughes doug.hughes at keystonenap.com
Thu Jul 27 14:53:12 UTC 2017

I don't recall where !Time comes from exactly (search in lib/rancid/ios.pm)

But Flash comes from etc/rancid.types.base:
cisco;command;ios::ShowFlash;show flash

You could either comment out that line and then remember to do the same
when you upgrade, or you could make a rancid.types.conf and override the
entire cisco;command;ios block