[rancid] Question about Alteon Radware - CLI interaction

Bruno Calçado onurbrc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:07:55 UTC 2017

Hello,

My name is Bruno and I am a network student. I'm doing my internship about
network devices automatization.

Where I'm working we don't have HTTPS access enabled. So, I'd would ask you
if you have any documentation about ssh interactivity or another CLI method
to communicate with Radware devices?

I'd love to use Ansible to do that without vDirect nor https for while.

Could you send me anything about it ?

I've seen your post about Radware/Alteon Interactive Commands
<http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2015-March/008205.html>.
Would you have any documentation about it ?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Bruno REIS