[rancid] Receiving empty mails

Vanja Luk vanja.luk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:40:30 UTC 2017

Hello,
I have found out that the empty mails are sent only if a diff script is
enabled for the email notification:

MAILHEADERS="Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"; export
MAILHEADERS
DIFFSCRIPT="/etc/rancid/diff2html.py"; export DIFFSCRIPT

As soon as the script is commented rancid does not send empty emails any
more.