[rancid] Rancid Server installation support request

Jan Pata jan.pata1 at cz.ibm.com
Fri May 12 07:37:15 UTC 2017

Hallo,

I am a PM working for IBM.

I do have a question:
currently we shall implement Rancid Servers to one of our client and due to
we don´t have skills to do that I would like to know:
a) do you provide on-line support
b) can you share some service packages/prices/availability/time or provided
service

Thank you in advance for your response.

 Regards,

 Jan Pata
 Project Manager

 THINK ACADEMY

 Phone: 420-724 464 148                                         IBM
 E-mail: jan.pata1 at cz.ibm.com
                                                       Technicka 21
                                                        Brno, 61600
                                                     Czech Republic