[rancid] HELP RACNID LOOKING GLASS

Tarranum Kamal tarranum.kamal at gmail.com
Thu May 25 15:57:22 UTC 2017

Hi Aaron

Thanks for your swift reply. Is this going to install CGI and Lockfile
module for me ?

FYI, httpd.conf file

<IfModule !mpm_prefork_module>
LoadModule cgid_module libexec/apache24/mod_cgid.so
</IfModule>
<IfModule mpm_prefork_module>
LoadModule cgi_module libexec/apache24/mod_cgi.so
LoadModule perl_module libexec/apache24/mod_perl.so

ScriptAlias /lg /usr/local/htdocs/lg

<Directory "/usr/local/htdocs/lg/.htaccess">
    AllowOverride None
    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl
    Options ExecCGI
    DirectoryIndex lgform.cgi
    Require all granted
</Directory>

When I see httpd-error.log, I see below:

[Thu May 25 16:01:48.035497 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 17135] [client <IP
address:port>] AH01215: (8)Exec format error: exec of
'/usr/local/htdocs/lg/index.html' failed: /usr/local/htdocs/lg/index.html
[Thu May 25 16:01:48.035557 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 17135] [client <IP
address:port>] End of script output before headers: index.html

Best Regards