[rancid] edgerouter lite

Merijn Evertse merijn at trans-ix.nl
Mon Nov 27 07:37:01 UTC 2017

Hi,

Exactly like you say. So sorry Randy. Edgerouter type is better.
Edgeswith and edgerouter are both edgeOS.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Merijn Evertse

Op 27 nov. 2017 om 07:20 heeft heasley <heas at shrubbery.net<mailto:heas at shrubbery.net>> het volgende geschreven:

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 11:35:56AM +0900, Randy Bush:
i have googled a bit and have yet to find clue for using rancid with a
ubiquiti edgerouter lite.  anyone with a clue bat?

a 1x4; I'm not that familiar with ubnt products.  there are two device
types (3 really) in rancid for them; 1 edgemax and 2 edgerouter (2 flavors
of these).  perhaps try one of these?  I'm not sure how similar edgerouter
lite is to edgerouter; I thought it was just an edgerouter with less h/w
(mem & ports).  Clemens would know.