[rancid] clogin adding 'exit' command?

Howard Jones howie at thingy.com
Tue Aug 28 20:43:08 UTC 2018

My 3.6 installation has a bunch of local tweaks (to control_rancid),
so I can't upgrade without a bit of planning.
However, I just installed 3.8 alongside 3.6 (different user, different
dir) and with no changes, I get:

    lb02.dc1: missed cmd(s): modify cli preference pager disabled
display-threshold 0

but the quit detection part seems to work OK.

However, changing the TERM to screen-w in bigip.pm *doesn't* resolve
that missed cmd.
So the plot thickens.

I'll investigate a bit more tomorrow.