[rancid] aerohive/hiveos support

Nick Nauwelaerts nick.nauwelaerts at aquafin.be
Wed Dec 19 21:23:57 UTC 2018

(also included: removal of fortinet/fnrancid references since it's now a module & a few minor nitpicks)

support for aerohive/hiveos access points:

login script ahlogin:
* originally by erik muller: https://github.com/ermuller/rancid-stuff.
 * should be up to date with the latest changes of svn 3937.
 * saving on changed config works, -x & -c have also been tested.
* .cvsignore entry added

module hiveos.pm:
* respects nocommstr; filter_pwds & filter_osc
* tested against multiple hardware options & operating system versions
* does not sort acls/snmp yet
* does not yet handle all passwords/secrets - it does filter the items we use with respect to filter_* settings
* also fetches additional info depending on filter_* settings
* no clear end of run marker
* rancid.types.base entries

other:
* docs, makefiles & config scripts have been updated completely i hope.
* hiveos.pm.in has a lot of comments, they can be deleted if they add little/no value.

has been in use for almost 6 months. perhaps naming the login script ahlogin (aerohive login) and the module hiveos.pm seems strange, just rename if you don't like it.

git code here but git & me just dont get along:
https://github.com/inphobia/rancid-aerohive-support

// nick

Volg Aquafin op Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/AquafinNV> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/aquafinnv> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk_4P5BJ-MtEEDCkCsR_KqQ?feature=mhee> | LinkedIN<http://www.linkedin.com/company/aquafin/products>

In het kader van de uitoefening van onze taken verzamelen we bij Aquafin persoonsgegevens. Hoe we omgaan met deze gegevens en wat de rechten van de betrokkenen zijn, kan je nalezen in onze privacy policy<https://www.aquafin.be/nl-be/privacy-policy>.

  P Denk aan het milieu. Druk deze mail niet onnodig af.