[rancid] HP 2620-24-PoEP Switch (J9625A)

FESSARD, Rémi Remi.FESSARD at knorr-bremse.com
Mon Dec 31 09:52:08 UTC 2018

Hello,

Since I updated the firmware RA.16.02.0012 to RA.16.04.0016 on my switches HP 2620-24-PoEP Switch (J9625A), Rancid didn't save it.

If I test the command ./bin/hlogin -c "show system information" rein0087, I have this result:

rein0087
spawn hpuifilter -- ssh -x -l kbradm rein0087
We'd like to keep you up to date about:
  * Software feature updates
  * New product announcements
  * Special events
Please register your products now at:  www.hpe.com/networking/register

kbradm at xx.xx.xx.xx's password:
HP J9625A 2620-24-PoEP Switch
Software revision RA.16.04.0016

(C) Copyright 2018 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP

                      RESTRICTED RIGHTS LEGEND
Confidential computer software. Valid license from Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Development LP required for possession, use or copying. Consistent with FAR
12.211 and 12.212, Commercial Computer Software, Computer Software
Documentation, and Technical Data for Commercial Items are licensed to the
U.S. Government under vendor's standard commercial license.

System went down:  12/31/18 09:37:48
Saved crash information:
Operator reboot from WEB session.
Press any key to continue
Your previous successful login (as manager) was on 2018-12-31 09:33:40
from 149.244.146.125
REIN0087-B1-HPE2620-24-PoE+#

REIN0087-B1-HPE2620-24-PoE+# no page

REIN0087-B1-HPE2620-24-PoE+#

Can you, please, help me to solve this issue ?

Many thanks in advance,

Rémi

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee and contains confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
Furthermore, please do not copy the message or disclose the contents to anyone unless agreed otherwise. To the extent permitted by law we shall in no way be liable for any damages, whatever their nature, arising out of transmission failures, viruses, external influence, delays and the like.