[rancid] Getting h3crancid to work

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Mon Feb 5 14:01:43 UTC 2018

Try this instead;

  https://sites.google.com/site/jrbinks/code/rancid/cmwrancid

but I might need to send you updated cmw.pm and cmwlogin if you could test
those and feedback?

h3c module was for rancid 2 really.

Jethro.

On Mon, 5 Feb 2018, Kevin Olbrich wrote:

>  Hi!
>
> I got some HP 5130 switches (rebranded Comware / H3C).
> Can someone tell me how I get this to work?
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/jrbinks/code/rancid/h3c
>
> After fixing two path errors (expect path, etc.) I still don't get where I
> should add "h3c".
> When I had to add plugins like this, I had to edit the types-config and
> nothing in rancid-fe.
>
> I am currently on rancid (3.7-1~bpo9+1) - Debian Stretch backports.
>
> Kind regards,
> Kevin

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.