[rancid] Mikrotik config fetches when run on schedule on when run manually.

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Fri Sep 14 12:38:20 UTC 2018

For one of my mikrotiks I'm seeing this in every fetch when rancid-run is scheduled.

missed cmd(s): system package print detail without-paging

If I manually run the fetch with rancid-run -r <IP address> it completes without any errors. I've checked on the mikrotik and nothing looks wrong there at all and indeed it's fine on all other units that have been set up in the same way.

If I connect with mtlogin and run the command then the system package info pops up as expected.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Jason