[rancid] Restore a Palo Alto Firewall from a Rancid bacup

Gauthier, Chris cgauthier at comscore.com
Fri Jul 12 18:15:39 UTC 2019

Rancid configs for PAN can NOT be used to restore the config, unless you cut and paste the configuration.  This is because the native config files are stored in XML format and that is the format the Palo Alto utilities expect when performing restorations.

--Chris

Chris Gauthier Senior Network Engineer | Comscore
t +1 (503) 331-2704 |
cgauthier at comscore.com
comscore.com
​​​This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system and notify sender.