[rancid] Axis T8504-R switch support

Troy Beisigl troy at i2bnetworks.com
Thu Aug 20 01:54:30 UTC 2020

Thanks John.

I was able to create an axis type using the Cisco IOS module and specifying the in loop commands needed for show vlan, sh version and show running-config. Works great.

# this is a lab test for AXIS switch
axis;login;clogin
axis;script;rancid -t axis
axis;inloop;ios::inloop
axis;module;ios
axis;command;ios::ShowVersion;show version
axis;command;ios::ShowVLAN;show vlan
axis;command;ios::WriteTerm;show running-config

Best,

-Troy