[rancid] misc questions

Wayne Eisenberg Wayne.Eisenberg at carolinasit.com
Tue May 12 19:12:41 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm sure it's there and I'm just not searching properly, but how does rancid stop the '--More--' prompt on Catalyst switches? I usually see/use 'terminal length 0' , but I don't find that in the rancid.pm or ios.pm modules. (I'm on v3.6.2 at the moment.)

Also, in the line " cisco;command;ios::WriteTerm;more system:running-config;ASA/PIX" what does the last ';ASA/PIX' section for? Just a comment? Does the script do something with it or does the script simply ignore everything after the command section?

Thanks,
Wayne

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Logically, Inc. proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Logically, Inc.. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.