[rancid] Cisco devices and calculating percent free

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Thu Nov 19 21:19:49 UTC 2020

Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 01:03:54PM +0000, Pan Affa:
> I’m expecting the postscript filter because there more and more files in flash.  I need per-device per-tag postscript filter.
>
> from Affa Pan

> > or, i have almost finished an option for a user-defined per-device type
> > postscript filter.  eg:

You can try ftp://ftp.shrubbery.net/pub/rancid/alpha/rancid-3.99.99.tar.gz

I've done minimal testing.  This will become 4.0 and does require
python >= 3.5, which is not exactly used yet and use that at your own risk.
If you do not deviate from the rancid 3.x features + this postscript feature,
there should be no ill effect.