[rancid] Re : Adding JunOS Commands in configure mode

Dede . peacefull64 at hotmail.fr
Mon Jan 25 08:02:56 UTC 2021

Yes exactly, because there was a case of an electrical crash and it committed the standby conf that someone hadn't finished and it was a bad conf

The idea is to track the possible conf in standby so that in case of a crash we are a little more certain.

For this I need to enter configure mode to execute the command: "show | compare"