[rancid] 5710 24XGT 6QS+/2QS28

FESSARD, Remi Remi.FESSARD at knorr-bremse.com
Fri Mar 12 11:29:28 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have a new switch HP 5710 24XGT 6QS+/2QS28 and I would to know if it's possible to not read / check Power information.

  ! 'display power':
  !
  !  Slot 1:
  !  PowerID State         Mode   Current(A)  Voltage(V)  Power(W)  FanDirection
- !  1       Normal        AC        5.33       11.96        63     PortToPower
+ !  1       Normal        AC        5.28       11.95        63     PortToPower

I use RANICID 3.9

Thanks in advance for your support

Remi

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee and contains confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
Furthermore, please do not copy the message or disclose the contents to anyone unless agreed otherwise. To the extent permitted by law we shall in no way be liable for any damages, whatever their nature, arising out of transmission failures, viruses, external influence, delays and the like.