[rancid] CVS web viewer?

Nick Nauwelaerts nick.nauwelaerts at aquafin.be
Wed May 29 18:44:30 UTC 2024

+1 for this as well. after 12 years thought it was a good time to archive my repo & start fresh. there are plenty git web frontends, but none compare to https://github.com/websvnphp/websvn if all you need is to compare read only revisions. cgit seems to come closest, but is still way more complex to configure.

i might just stick with svn for rancid, also avoids the caveat of making a repository/group. if you have a git infrastructure running internally i would hop on that, else svn & websvn will most likely save you a lot of frustration.
my websvn config is 10 lines, and apache part 20 lines (with ldap auth & https included).

// nick