[tac_plus] [limseng: Re: Tac_plus & PAM]

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Fri Dec 1 20:10:10 UTC 2006

For posterity...

----- Forwarded message from Lim Seng

Thanks, that worked too, but the logs are complaining a lot about deprecated
pam_stack calls. I firgured that just a simple line,

#%PAM-1.0
auth            include         system-auth

allows PAM to work just fine with tac_plus. It doesn't lockout userids after
3 failed attempts though I have configured system-auth to do so, guess I'll
look that up in PAM. However, thanks for the help though =)

Cheers,
Lim Seng