[tac_plus] Errors Compiling tac_plus F4.0.4.10

Morales, Dan (RBC Dain) Dan.Morales at Rbcdain.com
Fri Jan 5 21:59:24 UTC 2007

Trying to compile F4.0.4.10 on Sun Solaris 2.6, getting the following
during make -

netmgr# make
/usr/ccs/bin/make  all-am
if gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.      -g -O2 -MT tac_pwd.o -MD -MP -MF
".deps/
tac_pwd.Tpo" -c -o tac_pwd.o tac_pwd.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/tac_pwd.Tpo" ".deps/tac_pwd.Po"; else rm -f
".deps/tac_pwd.Tpo
"; exit 1; fi
gcc  -g -O2   -o tac_pwd  tac_pwd.o  -lpam -lnsl -lsocket
if gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.      -g -O2 -MT tac_plus.o -MD -MP
-MF ".deps
/tac_plus.Tpo" -c -o tac_plus.o tac_plus.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/tac_plus.Tpo" ".deps/tac_plus.Po"; else rm -f
".deps/tac_plus.
Tpo"; exit 1; fi
tac_plus.c: In function `main':
tac_plus.c:338: error: `socklen_t' undeclared (first use in this
function)
tac_plus.c:338: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
tac_plus.c:338: error: for each function it appears in.)
tac_plus.c:338: error: syntax error before "name_len"
tac_plus.c:343: error: `name_len' undeclared (first use in this
function)
tac_plus.c:520: error: syntax error before "from_len"
tac_plus.c:525: error: `from_len' undeclared (first use in this
function)
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `tac_plus.o'
Current working directory /opt2/tac_plus/tacacs+-F4.0.4.14
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Dan Morales

RBC Dain Rauscher does not accept buy, sell or cancel orders by e-mail, or any instructions by e-mail that would require your signature.  Information contained in this communication is not considered an official record of your account and does not supersede normal trade confirmations or statements.  Any information provided has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed, does not represent all available data necessary for making investment decisions and is for informational purposes only.

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations.  Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Information received by or sent from this system is subject to review by supervisory personnel, is retained and may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with a legal right to the information.

E-mail messages are not encrypted.  As such, client sensitive information sent to or received from your RBC Dain Rauscher Financial Consultant electronically may not be secure.