[tac_plus] (no subject)

Betty Cheung bcheung at wrhambrecht.com
Wed Jul 11 18:32:29 UTC 2007

I am new on Tacacs install on Fedora in my work lab.
Would you give me step by step? I have Pix 515

I need a detail information, where I can get the Tacacs plus server?

Thanks a lot.

Betty

IMPORTANT NOTICES:
This message is intended only for the addressee. Please
notify the sender by email if you are not the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you may
not copy, disclose, or distribute this message or its
content to any other person and any such actions may be
unlawful. Electronic mail sent through the Internet is not
secure.

WR Hambrecht + Co (WRH+Co) does not accept time sensitive,
action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including
orders to purchase or sell securities, via email.

WRH+Co reserves the right to monitor and review the content
of all messages sent to or from this email address.
Messages sent to or from this email address may be stored
on the WRH+Co email system.