[tac_plus] Suggestion: The ability to put a user in multiple groups would be extremely helpful

Bill Husler Bill.Husler at CriticalPath.net
Thu Mar 8 21:48:52 UTC 2007

Greetings and thank you for making your implementation of TAC_PLUS
available.

We are rolling it out corporation wide and have found that we have
two overlapping populations. Some job functions have responsibility
world wide (like our network engineers), while others have more
vertical responsibilities (like system administrators). There are
cases where an individual, for various reasons where's two hats - one
horizontal and one vertical and it would be nice to be able to
reflect this in the TACACS authorizations conveniently.

Thanks again,
Bill Husler
Security Architect
Critical Path inc.