[tac_plus] Re: little bug

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Sat Mar 17 05:00:00 UTC 2007

Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 02:27:34PM +0100, Antonin Vitecek:
> Hello,
>
> when I played with tacacs. I tryed set no key on NAS. And tac_plus
> daemon end with SIGSEGV. This happened only when daemon was run with "-g
> -d 256..511" parameters.

Hi, I've tried to reproduce this and have not been successful.  Could you
show the last 10 or so lines of the debug output to me?  And, if you've
build the binary with symbols, you can show me where the SEGV was with
the commands:
	# gdb -c core tac_plus
	gdb> where

OR you could give a copy of your configuration to me and I can try again
to reproduce the problem.

Thanks for the bug report.