[tac_plus] Re: tac plus acl problem with specific ip address

Tomas TRIYOSO tomas.triyoso at ap.equinix.com
Tue Jan 29 00:54:28 UTC 2008

Hi John,

Thank you for your email.
I have already checked there is no source IP of the device connection on
the router (172.16.116.254) configuration.

BTW, when I remark the "acl" on the TACACS configuration, the group
"HKG-OPS" can successfully login to the device (172.16.116.254)

group = HKG-OPS {
  member = OPERATOR
#  acl = limit_hkg-ops
}

Please advice.

Regards,
Tomas Triyoso
Equinix Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
Company Registration No: 200210224C
[The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply
to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the
message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.]