[tac_plus] Re: FW: Re: pam and tacacs

pritam pritam at subisu.net.np
Mon Nov 24 20:07:23 UTC 2008

The platform is Linux ( CentOS 5).

Actually my requirement is to authenticate users from LDAP. In my system
I call LADP through PAM and if I can configure tacacs to use PAM rather
than /etc/password my requirement will be done.

Sorry..! I have another question too. Is their any option that I could
map the tacacs-groups to groups in /etc/groups or to LDAP-Groups.

Regards,

Pritam