[tac_plus] tac_plus config

Tom Murch tmurch at toniccomputers.com
Mon Aug 3 14:55:32 UTC 2009

Hello

  so I am trying to get this up and running correctly but I am not sure on a
few things. What I am trying to accomplish is as follows:

user tom would have access to switches 1-5 and routers 1-10. Tom will also
be able to enable on all these switches and routers. The enable password is
different on some routers how do I define that?

user matt would have access to switches 1-5 and routers 1-10 but only able
to enable on switches 1-5 and routers 1-4.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am a tad confused on how to do
this or if it is even possible.

Thanks in advance

Tom