[tac_plus] Re: per-user enable passwords in a file

Schmidt, Daniel dan.schmidt at uplinkdata.com
Fri Aug 21 22:28:59 UTC 2009

enable = file /etc/passwd works.  Remember this?

202     p = tac_find_substring("file ", cfg_passwd);
203     if (p) {
204         return(passwd_file_verify(name, passwd, data, p));
205     }
206
207     /* Oops. No idea what kind of password this is. This should
never
208      * happen as the parser should never create such passwords.
209      */
210     report(LOG_ERR, "%s: Error cannot identify password type %s for
%s",
211            session.peer,
212            cfg_passwd && cfg_passwd[0] ? cfg_passwd : "<NULL>",
213            name ? name : "<unknown>");
214
215     data->status = TAC_PLUS_AUTHEN_STATUS_FAIL;
216     return(0);
217 }