[tac_plus] More firewall grief

Schmidt, Daniel dan.schmidt at uplinkdata.com
Tue Jun 9 16:25:09 UTC 2009

My apologies for filling up your inboxes, but I thought this was
noteworthy.

Anybody ever noticed this?  Tac_pairs are returned for login, enable,
and disable.  However, for the second enable I get no tac_pairs returned
- it is like the connection suddenly died.  In fact, this login below
was completely open - I'm not using an after authorization script and
everything is allowed.

I regret, I do not have a spare firewall to debug on.  (Spare switches &
routers, plenty, but no spare pix or asa)

FW> en
Password: ********
FW# disa
FW> en