[tac_plus] After Authorizaion Script

Schmidt, Daniel dan.schmidt at uplinkdata.com
Mon May 4 16:57:28 UTC 2009

I have finished my python implementation of the "after authorization
script", thanks all for your help.  It allows more granular control of
logins.

If anybody would be interested in testing it, I would be happy to send
it out.  The configuration is fairly simple; as an example, let's say I
wanted to have user Homer have full access to 192.168.1.1 and
10.1.1.0/24, but only do show commands for everything else in
10.0.0.0/8.  For the heck of it, let's say we only want them to connect
from 192.168.1.0/24, but never 192.168.1.4 - he can only do the show
commands.  The config would be as follows:

[users]
homer =
	simpson_group
	television_group