[tac_plus] Re: After Authorizaion Script

Schmidt, Daniel dan.schmidt at uplinkdata.com
Mon May 4 18:50:19 UTC 2009

Could sourceforge it, but it's not really good enough for sourceforge.

Anyway, here it is in source & compiled.  For instructions:
do_auth.pyc | less

It's also on pastie:
http://pastie.org/467936

Obviously, some good programmers on this list, suggested appreciated -
am not a programmer.  Suggest compiling, as it will probably run faster.