[tac_plus] Re: Uninstalling tacacs+

luismi asturluismi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 00:57:44 UTC 2009

if you installed it by hand... bad idea.
In order to avoid problems with external packages I use "checkinstall"
which captures the "make install" orders and it creates a .deb, .rpm...
packages as required.

If you installed it just with "make install"... unless there is a "make
uninstall" you would need to delete it by hand, step by step. :P
I can't see another ways now.