[tac_plus] RPM spec file

Bruce Carleton bruce.carleton at jasperwireless.com
Tue Feb 16 17:53:02 UTC 2010

I've been putting together a RPM specification file for tac_plus.  I'm
not sure who else is out there using REL 5 but I thought it was worth
sharing.  I've been testing with F4.0.4.19 on CentOS 5.4.  The init file
is inlined in the spec so you don't need to include it as a separate
file.  I'm still testing it out, so I haven't sorted out all the loose
ends.  Please let me know if there are any comments.

Best,

                                                --Bruce