[tac_plus] Re: Different privs for different devices?

Kiss Gabor (Bitman) kissg at ssg.ki.iif.hu
Thu Jul 1 09:24:24 UTC 2010

> > New to the list and tac_plus.  I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to
> > grant a set of users one privilege level on one set of devices and a
> > different privilege level on another set of devices.  My best guess at a
> > config to do this was something like this:

> Or, Gabor might drop by with a suggestion, he has some very useful patches in
> his collection but I haven't tried them enough to comment.

The above situation is a bit more complex than I imagined when
developed "multiple group membership" feature.
I concentrated on login access only but command authorization
and other atteributes.
At first sight I don't know if I can configure different privilege
levels for myself on different devices.
I will do some tests.

Gabor
--