[tac_plus] tac_plus configuration using AD/LDAP

Robert Selvidge rselvidge at ffn.com
Thu Jul 8 19:49:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a solution using tac_plus with AD/LDAP authentication.  I cannot find much information on this using Shurbbery's tac_plus with this setup.  Can someone point me in the right direction on how to set this up or even supply a sample configuration if someone has implemented this?

-Rob

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you are notified that reviewing, disseminating, disclosing, copying or distributing this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses or errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. [FriendFinder Networks, Inc., 220 Humbolt court, Sunnyvale, CA 94089, USA, FriendFinder.com