[tac_plus] Ftp not working

Alan McKinnon alan.mckinnon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 18:08:04 UTC 2011

On Mon 08 August 2011 11:31:06 özgür umut vurgun did opine thusly:
> Hi ,
>
> I'd like to downlod tac_plus but FTP server not working . How can I
> download ? Please Can you send link for download ?

Feel free to grab a copy from my mirror:

ftp://ftp.is.co.za/mirror/gentoo.org/distfiles/tacacs+-
F4.0.4.19.tar.gz

Gentoo and FreeBSD distfiles are often the easiest way to find sources
on mirrors :-)

Adapt the version numbers to suit the one you want, 14 through 19
should all be there (according to portage)

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com