[tac_plus] command authorization

Antonio Ojea aojea at retegal.es
Sat Feb 26 19:59:22 UTC 2011

there are no avps in stdin, that's the problem.
Cisco devices log the commands to the accounting log files, but there is no avps in stdin to do_auyh.py. I have tacacs+-F4.0.4.19.tar.gz compiled in 64 bits architecture.

I have other devices that don't show the commands in the accounting log, but that must be other problem.