[tac_plus] Failed attempt authentication log in tacacs

Alan McKinnon alan.mckinnon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:51:26 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 13 July 2011 20:40:14 Robert Lee did opine thusly:
> Dear Sir,
>

> I cannot find the failure attempt authentication log in the tacacs
> accounting log, may I know if this feature is off by default?  If so
> how can I enable it? Thanks.

It's not in the accounting log, it's in the tacacs log.

It's the tacacs daemon that denied the auth, not the NAS so the NAS
never records an accounting record for it.

You will need to run tac_plus with -d 16 to get the logs

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com