[tac_plus] PAM and PAP

Morty morty+tac_plus at frakir.org
Fri Jun 17 19:35:10 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 09:07:34AM -0700, Jon Nathan wrote:
> We're using this patch to do PAP via PAM and it's working nicely for us.
>
> http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/tac_plus/2011-May/000882.html

Thanks!  That message was actually one of the first ones that came up
in my google search.  :) Are there any plans to incorporate this patch
into the official release?  I know open source doesn't make
guarantees, but the fact that the patch hasn't been incorporated into
the main distribution, plus the comments about "double free" issues on
peterton.org has me a little spooked.  "double free" issues are often
exploitable.

- Morty