[tac_plus] More complex do_auth.py

Brandon Ewing nicotine at warningg.com
Sat May 7 15:47:36 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 09:46:38AM -0600, Daniel Schmidt wrote:
> Yeah, and that darn, lazy author of do_auth didn't provide much
> documentation!  Seriously, there is only this:

Thanks -- I found my issue -- I was putting in implicit command_deny's in
the groups instead of relying on fall-through.

Quick question, since I'm not as familiar with Python regexp as I'd like to
be -- if I'd like to permit the "no" version of a command at the same time
as the command itself, could I just do:

command_permit =
    (no )? interface.*

Would definitely shorten my do_auth config file.  Trying to do config-mode
authorization as well as command authorization, so I can have groups that
can re-configure interfaces and IPs, but not muck about in router ospf and
router bgp.

--
Brandon Ewing                                        (nicotine at warningg.com)