[tac_plus] Feature requst

Daniel Schmidt daniel.schmidt at wyo.gov
Tue Nov 15 00:01:11 UTC 2011

I think that was telnet only as I recall & not implemented in tac_plus.

You could give your users local accounts on the unix box and make them
change their password there, or you could throw up the cgi I threw
together & make them give you a hash:  http://pastie.org/2433995  Neither
are as good, but they are solutions.