[tac_plus] Examples of RBAC in do_auth.py?

Daniel Schmidt daniel.schmidt at wyo.gov
Thu Nov 17 20:58:54 UTC 2011

Good example, note that troubleshooter group - it essentially allowed full
access to any device not in device_deny.  I can't stress it enough, one
group cannot take away what another group grants.  The nocUser would have
full access to any device except those in that device_deny, no matter what
was put in limitedAccessSite.