[tac_plus] cmd-arg command authorization logging

Servet Erkun servet.erkun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 12:36:19 UTC 2011

Hi Folks

I could not understand what do you mean exactly? There is no problem about
accounting, Accounting is working i can see accounting start-stop messages
in tac_plus accounting log.

I see these logs on tac_plus log file, this means cisco router
sends command authorization messages to tacacs and tacacs logged it. But
tac_plus does not log all command authorization messaages , for example
cisco sends     "AAA/AUTHOR/TAC+ (226099858): send AV cmd=ip"      message,
and tac_plus logs that      "Fri Nov 18 19:04:22 2011 [59822]:
authorize_cmd: user=servet, cmd=ip"
But cisco also sends        "AAA/AUTHOR/TAC+ (226099858): send AV
cmd-arg=ospf"           but tac_plus can not log that message,
I want to record all command authorization messages including "cmd-arg" .
Not only "cmd" authorization messages,

Servet