[tac_plus] Re: support for user defined Login prompt

Kendall, Andrew Andrew.KENDALL at everythingeverywhere.com
Thu Sep 29 10:20:18 UTC 2011

Could someone please tell me the syntax for setting the NAS Username Prompt from the TACACS+ server?

Thanks in anticipation,

Andy.

Andrew Kendall
Senior IP Network Support Engineer
everything everywhere
PP77
St. James Court A
Great Park Road
Bradley Stoke
Bristol
South Gloucestershire
BS32 4QJ

Tel 07817 143916
Softphone 0870 376 8706
Juniper and Cisco please note: My normal working hours are 0800hrs to 1630hrs GMT/BST
[cid:image001.png at 01CC7E99.B6995560]
"Clearing faults from networks since 1980"

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.

Everything Everywhere Limited
Registered in England and Wales
Company Registered Number: 02382161
Registered Office Address: Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW