[tac_plus] Wireless-WCS HTTP with tac_plus

Reid, Jamie Jamie.Reid at ed.act.edu.au
Wed Apr 4 05:11:11 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone had any luck (or knows the config I need to use) to get "Wireless-WCS HTTP" working with tac_plus?

I can get ssh login working, but I cannot get the web interface to authenticate against tac_plus.

Wed Mar 21 21:37:07 2012 [21336]: pap-login query for 'test_user' Wireless-WCS HTTP from 192.168.0.30 rejected

I've tried a few different configurations in tac_plus.conf eg.

user = test_user {
        login = cleartext password
        enable = cleartext password
        member = testgroup
        service = Wireless-WCS protocol = HTTP {
                role0 = "SuperUsers"
        }
}

But when I try to load the server it errors:

[root at elvis tac_plus]# tac_plus -C ./tac_plus.conf -G
Error: expecting '{' but found 'protocol' on line 32

If anyone has had any luck getting it to work, or has any suggestions, I'd love some help :)

Thanks in advance,

This email remains the property of the ACT Education & Training Directorate.
This transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential or
legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended addressee, you
are notified that any use or dissemination of this email is strictly
forbidden. If you have received this communication in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. Opinions,
conclusions, views and other information in this message that do not relate to
the official business of ACT Education & Training Directorate are the views of the
individual sender and shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by ACT Education & Training Directorate.