[tac_plus] AD version of the pam guide

Brandon Ewing nicotine at warningg.com
Thu Apr 26 11:58:20 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:59:08AM -0600, Daniel Schmidt wrote:
> So... you're saying.... homer would need to exist locally on the box
> first?  :-\
>
> Of course, that works much better.  My sincerest apologies for wasting
> everybody's time on this, thanks Adam and 'Heas.  When I get a chance,
> I'll add this to tacacs.org lest anybody waste your time with this again.
> (New version of do_auth also coming - support for juniper pairs)

My installation uses nss_ldap to connect to our AD LDAP to centralize
account information.  This may be a path for you, either through setting up
a service account to handle LDAP binds for nss_ldap, or using machine
accounts via joining the machine to the domain with Samba.

--
Brandon Ewing                                        (nicotine at warningg.com)